E) ANDROID ROM INSTALLATION:
1) Download rom's flashable zip file from our site or XDA.
2) Copy zip file to SD card via a sd adaptor or USB MassStg option in aMagldr or Mount USB option in Extented TWRP.
3) !!! Don't forget to edit system size !!! & !!! Don't forget to create ext4 partition for dataonext and nativesd methods!!!
4) Reboot HD2 in Recovery Mode:
* For aMagldr users, hold Power button when HD2 is starting. And select AD Recovery option.
* For Black LK users, hold Home button when HD2 is starting.
5) In Recovery, select Install option and select roms flashable zip.
6) If your rom supports aroma installer, you should see some options like installation methods (Nand, DataOnExt and NativeSD) and connection method (rmnet, ppp)
F) RUNING ANDROID ROM:
If you installed rom with nand or dataonext methods, there isn't anything to do anymore for both aMagldr and Black LK. Your rom starts automatically when you are powering on your phone. Also, you can run android manually with
-Boot AD Nand option on aMagldr's Boot menu
-Boot option from Black LK's Boot menu.
But you installed rom with nativesd method, you need to some setup.
1) You must to select SD directory from Services>Bootsettings>AD SD dir option firstly.
2) After that, you must to set default boot method to SD from Services>Bootsettings>Boot source option. (Select Android from SD)
-In Black LK: (I had no idea about it. So, all credits go to donblazello)
Note: This guide isn't for newbies. So I didn't write how to open Black LK setting menu, how to run recovery etc...
1) If one NativeSD rom installed:
a) Enter Black LK settings menu.
b) Add SBOOT.
c) Apply changes.
d) Enter recovery.
e) Flash rom using aroma installer choosing NativeSD installation type.
f) Don't restart!
* If using ExTWTP Recovery; Enter Advenced -> NativeSD -> Kernel update. Choose sboot and select you ROM from list.
* If not using ExTWRP Recovery; Use flash_sboot_v2.zip file to flash kernel to sboot partition.
2) If more than one NativeSD rom installed:
a) Install first rom using guide above.
b) Enter Black LK settings menu.
c) Choose "enable multiboot".
d) Add TBOOT (and more *BOOT partitions - one for any ROM installed).
e) Apply changes.
f) Flash 2nd rom using aroma installer choosing NativeSD installation type.
g) Don't restart!
* If using ExTWRP Recovery; Enter Advenced -> NativeSD -> Kernel update. Choose tboot and select currently installed ROM from list.
* If not using ExTWRP Recovery; Use flash_tboot_v2.zip file to flash kernel to tboot partition.
i) Repeat steps d-h for third, fourth, etc ROMs you want to install.
j) Reboot. Now after every reboot you will see CLK multiboot menu that allows you to choose which installed NATIVESD rom you want to boot. sboot and tboot flashers can be downloaded from Needed Tools section on 1st post.
G) UNDERSTANDING INSTALLATION METHODS:
There are different kind of installation methods for our Leo's; like NAND, SD, NATIVESD, DATAONEXT etc... Our WWE (known as EU) shipped Leo's has only 512 MB NAND Memory. So we need these methods.
- NAND: In this method, all partitions (boot, cache, system, data) partitions are on NAND Memory and share 512 MB between them. (I am using this method too;))
- SD: This is oldest Android installation method for our Leo's. In this method, All partitions in *.ext files on fat32 formatted SD card. This is slowest method too.
- NATIVESD: This is most popular installation method. In this method, boot partition is in FAT32 formatted SD card, all other partitions are in EXT4 partition on SD card. In theory, this is fastest and most stable installation method. You need an EXT4 partition on your SD card to use this method.
- DATAONEXT: In this method, all partitons except data on NAND memory, data partition is on EXT4 partition on SD card. You need an EXT4 partition on your SD card to use this method too.
You can select these methods in new generation android roms. Because most of them based Aroma Installer utility. Please look 5th post for creating ext4 partition.