Page 84 of 212

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:14 am
by MarkAtHome
soren wrote:I have used my HD2 for 4 years and the touch screen is still working very well. Maybe I'm lucky. :)

You are, but you are not alone.

I have one barely used, still running WM6.1 (wife's), and mine, having been flashed to death, neither of which have any screen or physical button issues.

___________________
Sent from my LG-G2 (D801g) using Tapatalk

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 am
by heavymetall66
Good Morning @all ,
I am so unhappy :( :(

Every Day the same procedere...

Gapps not working after sleep one night ...

Battery out / in , Wipe Cache Data and Dalvik , the Device is working for a time

3 -4 Ours later without using , the same , android.process.acore- stoped

Gapps stoped -- not possible to open Logcat to show some issues...

Logcat after restart here:

http://pastebin.com/M3T4QC0r

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:41 am
by arash91m
hey guys!
i found the viber problem last weak at this forum. and i found the solution just a moment ago :D
i'm going out right now, i'll describe it here tonight.

good luck all,
and thank you dear Tytung, we should hang out together more. u did kind to all of us at these years

see ya

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 am
by ra9na
I'm not an expert, but for me it looks like either your ROM has bad blocks or your SD card or both. So try to increase the system partition and swap your SD card.
And what's the minimum CPU frequency of the HD2? Sometimes this also causes problems. Try to set it to 384 MHz...

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:19 pm
by Lincoln357
ra9na wrote:I'm not an expert, but for me it looks like either your ROM has bad blocks or your SD card or both. So try to increase the system partition and swap your SD card.
And what's the minimum CPU frequency of the HD2? Sometimes this also causes problems. Try to set it to 384 MHz...

I believe it's a typo mistake but rom cannot have bad blocks since it's a software...you meant NAND partition has bad blocks?
I have bad blocks too but since I'm using DataOnExt method, I made my partition 400Mb to avoid this issue. Search on XDA for SuperWipe.zip, flash it prior to flashing rom and delete Android folder on your SD also prior to flashing rom.

sent from my HD2 using fingers

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:26 pm
by ra9na
ROM == EEPROM == FLASH == NAND ;)

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm
by Kameirus
here is the super wipe zip

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm
by mainweb
heavymetall66 wrote:Good Morning @all ,
I am so unhappy :( :(

Every Day the same procedere...

Gapps not working after sleep one night ...

Battery out / in , Wipe Cache Data and Dalvik , the Device is working for a time

3 -4 Ours later without using , the same , android.process.acore- stoped

Gapps stoped -- not possible to open Logcat to show some issues...

Logcat after restart here:

http://pastebin.com/M3T4QC0r



I had the same experience, but not as worst as you had.
So i decided to reflash with clean installation, had to wipe everything manually, even with super wipe from Kameirus
but it didn't take any good affect at all, it failed failed failed......
and i did other way
Formated with Task29. although most users and even Tytung said it not necessary to wipe with Task29.
Installed MAGLDR and increased Sys. Part. to 380MB.
With Zip file NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0_V4.3.zip, I moved LowSoundFixer.APK directly to Sys/App
then Copy NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0_V4.3.zip to SDcard and flashed....

Voila.... everything is perfectly smooth. no more lowsound Issue no more zig zag , no more freezing no mre black screen.......

Just want to say. everything perfect after I did it that way LoL :D

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 pm
by heavymetall66
Kameirus wrote:here is the super wipe zip


thx for this , i will try it and report later !

spoilerAnd what's the minimum CPU frequency of the HD2?


i`m testing with 384 min and 998 or 1036 max

i had never problems with low sound , so i delete the app and it works perfekt ...

Re: [Jan. 21, 2014][ROM][KK][4.4.2][720p] NexusHD2-KitKat-CM11.0 V4.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:43 pm
by soren
Lincoln357 wrote:I believe it's a typo mistake but rom cannot have bad blocks since it's a software...you meant NAND partition has bad blocks?

ROM stands for Read-Only Memory (yes, it's writable too. :)) ROM is not software. The more precise term for the so-called "ROM" as software is ROM image or ROM file.