[Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Android development for HTC HD2/Leo
Moderator: Forum Moderator

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby strakov » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 am

Hi guys!
First of all I would like to thank tytung for awesome work, you are HD2 God!

Does anyone have the problem with YouTube app? Every time when I want to see any clip my APP crashes. Why? Is there any solution for this? In 3.2 it was working very good.
Greetings.
Last edited by strakov on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
strakov
Junior Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am
Country: Poland (pl)
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Advertisement
 

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby hoost_pt » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 am

strakov wrote:Hi guys!
First of all I would like to thank tytung for awesome work, you are HD2 God!

Does anyone have the problem with YouTube app? Evert time when I want to see any clip my APP crashes. Why? Is there any solution for this? In 3.2 it was working very good.
Greetings.


No problem with YouTube here. Did you already try clear data?

Enviado do meu NexusHD2 através de Tapatalk
hoost_pt
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby strakov » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:53 am

hoost_pt wrote:
No problem with YouTube here. Did you already try clear data?


Yes, I did. I've also reinstalled the app but still the same... Every time.
Thanks for the answer.
strakov
Junior Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am
Country: Poland (pl)
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Radeon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm

HD2 won't wake up when connecting or disconnecting the charger. The wake up with charger function in display settings does nothing. It's a bit annoying when you connect a charger and still have to wake up the device to check if it's charging.
Sorry for any english mistakes I did. I'm from Lithuania.
Radeon
Junior Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:24 pm
Country: Lithuania (lt)
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Osprey00 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Radeon wrote:HD2 won't wake up when connecting or disconnecting the charger. The wake up with charger function in display settings does nothing. It's a bit annoying when you connect a charger and still have to wake up the device to check if it's charging.

The setting works for me. Try toggling other, related settings, like "Stay awake" (I have it on) and "USB debugging" (I have it off) under Developer Options (which, if you don't have, you can get by tapping 7 times on "Build number" under "About phone").
Osprey00
Junior Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NVXkS0bVrkGl6 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 am

Hi all,

I came back this rom 2 days ago. Everything is smooth but i got 3 issues "sim card inserted please reboot" (sorry i can remember exactly) in 3 days when i start up my phone.

And it got boot loop when i install MS Candara or Corbel font via RomToolbox. It can boot into login screen & reboot when loading widget.

Thanks
NVXkS0bVrkGl6
Junior Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Odysseus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

NVXkS0bVrkGl6 wrote:Hi all,

I came back this rom 2 days ago. Everything is smooth but i got 3 issues "sim card inserted please reboot" (sorry i can remember exactly) in 3 days when i start up my phone.

And it got boot loop when i install MS Candara or Corbel font via RomToolbox. It can boot into login screen & reboot when loading widget.

Thanks

I'm just guessing here as I've never tried changing fonts when I had my HD2, but I did have other minor issues with ROM Toolbox. They seemed to be because it was unable to understand DataOnExt or a full native SD install. When I did a full native NAND install I had no issues with it. So that is what my best guess is.

As to the sim card issue, someone else will have to help there. When I killed my handset I was running CM-10.1.2V2.6 and had no such issues.
Current device: HTC Amaze 4G
Bootloader: HTC - Dev unlocked, S-on
Recovery: 4ext - smart flash enabled
ROM: CM-10 - Compiled and customized by me - thanks spostsstar89 - CM - Team Nightmare
Xposed framework - rovo89
GravityBox - C3C076

Previous device: HTC HD2 (TMOUS - LEO1024)
Final ROM: NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 v2.7 - Tytung
Had more lives than a cat, best handset I ever owned
Lesson: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
RIP
User avatar
Odysseus
Recognized Contributor
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NVXkS0bVrkGl6 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:11 am

Odysseus wrote:I'm just guessing here as I've never tried changing fonts when I had my HD2, but I did have other minor issues with ROM Toolbox. They seemed to be because it was unable to understand DataOnExt or a full native SD install. When I did a full native NAND install I had no issues with it. So that is what my best guess is.

As to the sim card issue, someone else will have to help there. When I killed my handset I was running CM-10.1.2V2.6 and had no such issues.


I always use DataOnExt. Thanks for your reply. I changed font successfully before with GingerBread (GB). There is only NAND in GB. Maybe DataOnExt have issue with ROM Toolbox.
NVXkS0bVrkGl6
Junior Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NVXkS0bVrkGl6 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:05 pm

This is smoothest, fastest, most stable ever. Everything worked fine. Battery life is so many good. Thanks tytung for your awesome ROM.
NVXkS0bVrkGl6
Junior Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Effect » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello,

I have been using gingerbread and ICS roms for like 3 years now. Today I have decided to upgrade to JellyBean, selected 300mb system partition. Tryed flashing on NAND only and on Ext4partition, but after flashing rom on a first boot the loading screen "cyanogenmod" just keeps going and nothing really happens(tryed waiting like for 20minutes). What could I have done wrong? Or there any solution to it?
Effect
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Country: Lithuania (lt)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to HD2 Android Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests