If you like my work, Kindly hit thanks meter button on the bottom left below my name.
If you want to donate, you can donate to the links below in Credits for their hardwork.
(Clicking the links below will take them to their website where you need to find the donate button)
SLIM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
TYTUNG for his contribution Kernel, Aroma Installer and 720p mod. (NexusHD2 CM10.1)
MARC1706 for contribution to developing new kernels.
Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, zeppelinrox, zexmunze, zain0300 for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
And all those individual/teams who I might have missed.
My Special thanks to Macs18max, you helped me a lot and taught me how to compile the ROM. If someone want to thanks or Credits, please thanks or Credits to Macs18max.
• Data: 3G/HSDPA
• USB Mass Storage
• Notification lights
• Camera (using 4.2.2 Gallery)
• Camcorder (Credits: Tytung)
• Panorama (using 4.2.2 Gallery)
• 720p Video Playback (Credits: Tytung)
• Panorama (bad preview) replaced with 4.2.1
• Phone will reboot if you click "reply" from status bar (Fix here)
• USB tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)
• Wifi tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works. You can also install WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.3 Beta2 - Go to Settings and select Google Nexus One)
Note: Don't use WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.4, because after disable Wifi Tethering, HD2 will reboot!!
Feature include Slim ROM
• Tytungs R2 Kernel
• 720P Video Playback (Credit tytung)
• Aroma Installer ( Credits tytung)
• Slim Features see HERE
Minimum required = 250MB
Recommended = 270~300MB
• Nand, Data2Ext, NativeSD
Download: Slimroms JellyBean 4.3.1 Build 2.1 Final: Google Drive - Dev-host
(MD5: 17EACB18 - B047FD3E - 62CC53B0 - B7A7E948)
Download: Slimroms 4.3.1 Build 2 Final.zip
If you need help with a issue, please post it in the Q&A and troubleshooting topic:
Q&A and Troubleshooting for "Slimroms Build 2"
Let's leave the development topic (this one) for the developers and bug report.