Odysseus wrote:I was referring to this, "Also, the zip says Desire, is that a mistake?" Before posting I reread his previous post, the link he gave was named "Desire.... Zip."
tommypacker wrote:This is a Nexus one project not Desire project
Sent from my Infuse 4G with Scott's BEANSTALK ROM
When I try uploading to that website, I get this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/_webapp25.py", line 716, in __call__
File "/base/data/home/apps/logcatbin/1.350841285131101349/main.py", line 91, in post
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py", line 1070, in put
return datastore.Put(self._entity, **kwargs)
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/datastore.py", line 602, in Put
return PutAsync(entities, **kwargs).get_result()
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 612, in get_result
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1601, in __put_hook
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/datastore/datastore_rpc.py", line 1234, in check_rpc_success
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 578, in check_success
File "/base/data/home/runtimes/python/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 133, in CheckSuccess
OverQuotaError: The API call datastore_v3.Put() required more quota than is available.
Also, the zip says Desire, is that a mistake?
Odysseus wrote:I could be wrong, but it's probably not a mistake. Remember the HD2 isn't a native Android phone. Much of the development for it, especially early development, was lifted directly from the Desire and Nexus One. They have similar hardware so their setup will also be similar.
tommypacker wrote:Sorry I couldn't post to logcat.miui.us, but I seem to be getting that same error on every browser I try so here it is on pastebin
I flashed your fix, but still no dice unfortunately. I then tried replacing the two files in the original rom, but nope.
<MediaCodec name="AVCEncoder" type="video/avc" />
I/SoftAVCEncoder( 129): Construct SoftAVCEncoder
I/OMXCodec( 129): [OMX.google.h264.encoder] setVideoInputFormat width=640, height=480
tytung wrote:I also updated this download.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests