- Click the widget to download and inject the NTP time and AGPS data into the gpsOne engine.
- Display the AGPS injection date and time in the widget.
- Decide to show which type of the notification after the AGPS injection is finished.
- Schedule the AGPS injection.
- Jump to the built-in Location setting if GPS is off.
- Decide whether to auto inject the AGPS data when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Not all GPS-enabled devices support AGPS injection. (All Qualcomm CPU-equipped devices should be supported.)
- Internet is required to download the NTP time and AGPS data.
- You need to turn GPS on when injecting the AGPS data.
- Fix the bugs in v1.0.4.
- Add a checkbox to decide whether to auto inject the AGPS data every time when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Add a confirm dialog before going to the built-in Location setting if clicking the "Inject now" button and GPS is off.
- Jump to the built-in Location setting if GPS is off. (Thanks Nikola G. for finding out the GPS ON trick.)
- Fix the false negative message again.
- Fix the false negative message that AGPS injection is not supported by the device.
- Fix the force close when running the app after unchecked "Show this dialog every time".
- Add the source code compatibility to fix a bug on Gingerbread.
- Enable Proguard to optimize the app size.
- Popup a message if the AGPS injection is not supported by the device.
- Add a "Inject AGPS now" button to the app.
- Bug fixes.