- Detect the following events, play Silence.ogg to fix the low-sound bug (e.g., low notification sound), and kill the app itself to save memory.
- end the phone call (added since v1.0)
- unplug a headphone (added since v1.0)
- disconnect Bluetooth headset (added since v1.0.1 and removed since v1.0.7)
- disconnect Bluetooth SCO audio (added since v1.0.2 and removed since v1.0.7)
- detect a missed call (added since v1.0.2)
- connect Bluetooth headset (added since v1.0.4 and removed since v1.0.7)
- connect Bluetooth SCO audio (added since v1.0.4 and removed since v1.0.7)
- connect Bluetooth A2DP (added since v1.0.7)
- disconnect Bluetooth A2DP (added since v1.0.7)
- Connecting to a Bluetooth device may cause the low-sound bug and this app CANNOT fix it yet.
(The workaround is to make a call after disconnecting from Bluetooth.)
- Support Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Remove BluetoothHeadset.ACTION_CONNECTION_STATE_CHANGED and BluetoothHeadset.ACTION_AUDIO_STATE_CHANGED events.
- Add BluetoothA2dp.ACTION_CONNECTION_STATE_CHANGED event.
- Fix the low sound bug after using Bluetooth. (Update: Bug was not fixed yet.)
- Update class LowSoundFixer to implement Runnable interface.
- Fix a bug that the low sound bug may not be solved after unplug the headset.
- Replace KeypressSpacebar.ogg with Silence.ogg (thanks marco.palumbi for Silence.ogg)
- Remove background service to save memory (LowSoundFixer is no longer a background service)
- Register static Receiver in AndroidManifest.xml to replace the feature of background service.
- Add event: connect Bluetooth headset
- Add event: connect Bluetooth SCO audio
- remove MainActivity and clean some debug info
- Add event: disconnect Bluetooth SCO audio
- Add event: detect a missed call
- Change the app name from LowSoundDetector 1.0 to LowSoundFixer 1.0.1
- Add BT headset disconnection event
- Add new icon
- Add MainActivity so you can run it as a background service after installation.
(After reboot, the app will run as a background service automatically.)
- Play app built-in KeypressSpacebar.ogg instead of system's default notification sound.
(This sound is more quiet.)