Robbie P wrote:Waiting on reply of PM.
BTW i saw your hspl thread and instructions, do I understand right that he/she should not flash hspl?
could you modify the instructions for a possible newbie and post them here. I could copy and paste and PM if reply is positive. Or you could wait for reply first
This is already for newbies, isn't it?
1) Back up your android partitions via recovery. Because, we will go back to lastest Windows Mobile 6.5.
2) Download WM 6.5 rom from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... light=3+14
3) Rename it "leoimg.nbh" and copy in sdcard's root.
4) Power off your Leo and run (h)spl via Power+VolDown buttons. Install rom by pressing Power button when spl is asked.
5) HSPL (2.08) your Leo again: (Please look this tutorial: how-to-install-android-on-htc-hd2-leo-t52.html )
6) Run Windows Mobile.
7) Download EnableRapi.cab and install it your phone from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachm ... 1175416351
8) Download itsutils from: http://nah6.com/~itsme/itsutilsbin-20111201.zip
9) Extract it on your desktop.
10) Copy itsutils.dll to HD2's Windows\ directory and pmemdumps.exe to your PC's desktop
11) Download and install Registery Editor from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachm ... 1259322381
12) Edit HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies valuename '00001001' was set to dword:2, change it to dword:1
13) Copy cmd.exe from c:\windows\system32.exe to your PC's desktop and run it.
14) Write on cmd: "pmemdump 0x8ff00000 0x80000 hspl.nb"
symbuzzer wrote:I found some codes via IDA to change for flashing unsigned radio rom. I will try them at this weekend. I hope, they will reply too before weekend.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests