[Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Android development for HTC HD2/Leo
Moderator: Forum Moderator

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Wazza20 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Hello, does anyone had some problems with data ?
The R ( roaming appears constantly on top of the signal bars ) and when i try to activate 3g it says something like this "You've lost the connection because you have gone out of you're home without having roaming active"...don't know if this makes any sense...i'm translating from my country's language...i don't have the phone in english ( i should put it ). So...can you guys help me with this problem ? What should i do ?

L.E. : Could be my local company's fault ( still investigating )...but if someone else has the same problem...please tell me .
Wazza20
Newly Registered Member

Advertisement

Re: AW: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Rashiddddd » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:01 am

captainhase wrote:
I use button remapper to deactivate all the hardware keys but the volume rocker. So it is nearly impossible to power on the device accidentally in your pocket. But remember to activate the option to power on with the volume rocker before you deactivate all bottom hardware keys. ;-)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

i tried this app and set power button wake to none and a function of media stop but when i press the power button to check it function hasn't been changed its still wake and sleeps by it... any idea??
Rashiddddd

Re: AW: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby captainhase » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 am

Rashiddddd wrote:
i tried this app and set power button wake to none and a function of media stop but when i press the power button to check it function hasn't been changed its still wake and sleeps by it... any idea??

I set every button in the list to "none" but the volume rocker to "wake dropped",then press the apply button. Phone reboots and everything is done and works flawlessly for me. After a ROM update you may have to do this again.
Please notice like soren said it is not a fix for your hardware problem but helps you to avoid using the power button that probably is the reason for your issues. It only helps you to change your behaviour and gives the power button a rest to hopefully last a little bit longer.

captainhase

Postby Rashiddddd » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 am

captainhase wrote:
I set every button in the list to "none" but the volume rocker to "wake dropped",then press the apply button. Phone reboots and everything is done and works flawlessly for me. After a ROM update you may have to do this again.
Please notice like soren said it is not a fix for your hardware problem but helps you to avoid using the power button that probably is the reason for your issues. It only helps you to change your behaviour and gives the power button a rest to hopefully last a little bit longer.

which rom did u use so i should try on that rom...
Rashiddddd

Postby captainhase » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Rashiddddd wrote:
which rom did u use so i should try on that rom...

Almost every ROM from Tytungs cm 10.1 till the latest cm 10.2 always with data on ext. Used the hd2 as my daily driver till last Friday. Best phone ever!
Btw my wife still uses one with the same settings and latest cm10.2 but native SD.

captainhase

Re: [Nov. 10, 2013][ROM][JB][4.3.0][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.3 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby alfling » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi! I've just installed this ROM (nativeSD method) and everything is good so far, but I have a little problem: in Magldr I went into Services->Boot options->Set SD Dir and set thee NativeSD folder, then I went back to the main menu and chose "Boot AD SD". My roblem is that everytime I reboot the phone, it will get me to MAGLDR main menu instead of booting the ROM, and I have to manually choose "Boot AD SD" everytime. How can I set it permanently?
alfling

Postby pelayne » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:37 pm

I just installed this rom and found a few issues, first the camera is aweful, looks like a polarized effect. Second I ran a test with antutu and it freezes and restarts when you get to the 3d test
pelayne
Newly Registered Member

Postby Robbie P » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 am

alfling wrote:Hi! I've just installed this ROM (nativeSD method) and everything is good so far, but I have a little problem: in Magldr I went into Services->Boot options->Set SD Dir and set thee NativeSD folder, then I went back to the main menu and chose "Boot AD SD". My roblem is that everytime I reboot the phone, it will get me to MAGLDR main menu instead of booting the ROM, and I have to manually choose "Boot AD SD" everytime. How can I set it permanently?

go to magldr menu 10. services/ 1. bootsettings / 1 boot source / 1 Android from SD
Then 10. services/ 1. bootsettings / 2 AlwaysMenu-NO
reboot into your ROM :D
(remember to hold down power button after boot to get magldr menu if you need it)
Edit; There is a Q&A thread for this rom here q-a-and-troubleshooting-for-nexushd2-jellybean-cm10-2-t79.html
For installation issues etc, it is mentioned in the first post ;)
HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14
Robbie P
Recognized Contributor

Postby alfling » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 am

Robbie P wrote:go to magldr menu 10. services/ 1. bootsettings / 1 boot source / 1 Android from SD
Then 10. services/ 1. bootsettings / 2 AlwaysMenu-NO
reboot into your ROM :D
(remember to hold down power button after boot to get magldr menu if you need it)
Edit; There is a Q&A thread for this rom here q-a-and-troubleshooting-for-nexushd2-jellybean-cm10-2-t79.html
For installation issues etc, it is mentioned in the first post ;)

Thanks! And sorry for posting in the wrong place! :)
alfling

Postby Rashiddddd » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 am

captainhase wrote:
Almost every ROM from Tytungs cm 10.1 till the latest cm 10.2 always with data on ext. Used the hd2 as my daily driver till last Friday. Best phone ever!
Btw my wife still uses one with the same settings and latest cm10.2 but native SD.

yeah bt when i set settings to none for power button on Button Remapper and check the power button phone still wakes and sleeps by it... :'(
Rashiddddd

PreviousNext

Return to HD2 Android Development