[Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Android development for HTC HD2/Leo
Moderator: Forum Moderator

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby soren » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 pm

hanibal0 wrote:I downloaded youtube v5.1.10 and is working good but steel don't know how I can add the app to HWA list?

Clear HWA Settings app data and run it again.
soren
Senior Member
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Advertisement
 

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby renklizenci » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:27 pm

tytung wrote:
Code: Select all
adb push D:\libjni_mosaic.so /system/lib/libjni_mosaic.so

Or copy libjni_mosaic.so to your sd card. Then copy it to /system/lib/libjni_mosaic.so by using CM File Manager with root enabled.

It's works nice but i can't watch a videos thereover.
Said "Unfortunately, the gallery has stopped"
Image
User avatar
renklizenci
Junior Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:17 pm
Country: Turkey (tr)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby ph0ngvu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 am

I'm always been a fan with NexusHD2 room. However I have a slight problem with this new ROM. The I cannot hear people in any call (out/incoming). I can hear if I turned the speaker on. People can hear me in either mode. When I put back the old CM9 v2.7 then it works fine.

Am I missing something here? please help.

thanks
ph0ngvu
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:55 am
Country: Fiji (fj)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby tytung » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:43 am

renklizenci wrote:It's works nice but i can't watch a videos thereover.
Said "Unfortunately, the gallery has stopped"

Can you tell us which format/encoding of the video?
And please provide logcat. Thanks.
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
Image
User avatar
tytung
Site Admin
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Country: Taiwan (tw)
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby tytung » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:47 am

ph0ngvu wrote:I'm always been a fan with NexusHD2 room. However I have a slight problem with this new ROM. The I cannot hear people in any call (out/incoming). I can hear if I turned the speaker on. People can hear me in either mode. When I put back the old CM9 v2.7 then it works fine.

Am I missing something here? please help.

thanks

Did you do a fresh install?
Can you provide more info? e.g., logcat
You're the only one to report this call problem, so maybe the problem is on your side.
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
Image
User avatar
tytung
Site Admin
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Country: Taiwan (tw)
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Droidwarrior » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Hello,

one question: when i will update. Must i do a complete reinstall (delete all data, ..) or can i update. But i see, there is another layout. So i think, a update ist not possible, or?
Droidwarrior
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 am
Country: Germany (de)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NYLimited » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Droidwarrior wrote:Hello,

one question: when i will update. Must i do a complete reinstall (delete all data, ..) or can i update. But i see, there is another layout. So i think, a update ist not possible, or?


If you currently have another Tytung JB ROM installed and you are updating to the same installation type (e.g. all NAND or DataOnExt) you should be able to update without wiping data. If you decide to change install methods (e.g. switch to dataonext from nand) you need to start clean.


---
Any clod can have the facts, but having an opinion is an art.

Cheers!
Image


MY DEVICES: show
  • LG-H901 (V10) - Stock, rooted, TWRP
  • Google Nexus 4 - Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • Google Nexus 7 - 2012 3G model, Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • HTC HD2 - Retired
  • HTC P4350 (TMO Wing) - Retired


User avatar
NYLimited
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: 40.75659° N 73.98626° W
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby ph0ngvu » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 pm

tytung wrote:Did you do a fresh install?
Can you provide more info? e.g., logcat
You're the only one to report this call problem, so maybe the problem is on your side.


false alarm. It's working now with a clean install.
Thanks.
ph0ngvu
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:55 am
Country: Fiji (fj)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Droidwarrior » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 am

NYLimited wrote:
If you currently have another Tytung JB ROM installed and you are updating to the same installation type (e.g. all NAND or DataOnExt) you should be able to update without wiping data. If you decide to change install methods (e.g. switch to dataonext from nand) you need to start clean.


---
Any clod can have the facts, but having an opinion is an art.


ok, thx. But what about the new layout. Now it is smaller then before. I do not have to change the layout?
Droidwarrior
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 am
Country: Germany (de)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NYLimited » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Droidwarrior wrote:
ok, thx. But what about the new layout. Now it is smaller then before. I do not have to change the layout?


That answer depends on a lot of things.

What partition sizes do you have currently?
Which installation method are you now using (all NAND, DataOnExt or NativeSD)
Which installation method will you be using for the new ROM?

If you need to change partition sizes backup the device with TWRP (or similar recovery), change the partitions (yes, this will probably wipe data) and reinstall only the data partition from the backup one you have new partitions.


---
Any clod can have the facts, but having an opinion is an art.

Cheers!
Image


MY DEVICES: show
  • LG-H901 (V10) - Stock, rooted, TWRP
  • Google Nexus 4 - Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • Google Nexus 7 - 2012 3G model, Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • HTC HD2 - Retired
  • HTC P4350 (TMO Wing) - Retired


User avatar
NYLimited
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: 40.75659° N 73.98626° W
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 255 times

PreviousNext

Return to HD2 Android Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests