[GUIDE] How to install Android on HTC HD2/LEO [aMagldr / Black LK][01/11/2013]

For general discussion and questions specific to Android development for HTC HD2/Leo
Moderator: Forum Moderator

Re: [GUIDE] How to install Android on HTC HD2/LEO [aMagldr / Black LK][17/09/2013]

Postby symbuzzer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 pm

homer45 wrote:Well I haven't download any additional software to connect my android phone.
And Yes,it does show Wait USB... on a phone.
I have tried a HD2 Android Nand toolkit but is not working.Just MAGLDR update

It should be "Wait USB... USB"
So I am sure at the moment, you didnt install WinCE drivers. Please look 1st post of this topic and install WinCE drivers from Needed Tools section. After that, it should work. Good luck.
symbuzzer
Forum Moderator

Advertisement

Re: [GUIDE] How to install Android on HTC HD2/LEO [aMagldr / Black LK][17/09/2013]

Postby symbuzzer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 pm

pch13 wrote:good morning!
I want to flash tytung's NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 and i am facing issues with DFT flasher!

Untitled00.png

and in my folder i have these

Untitled01.png

could you please help me?

Welcome neighbour;)

It seems flash.cfg file is corrupted. Replace it with on original one.
symbuzzer
Forum Moderator

Postby tytung » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 am

pch13 wrote:good morning!
I want to flash tytung's NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 and i am facing issues with DFT flasher!

could you please help me?
Did you right-click DAF.exe and run it as Administrator?
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
tytung
Site Admin

Postby pch13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm

@symbuzzer i replaced flash.cfg code with this one

'misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 210M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize'
which is given by tytung..so if i replace it with the original one; flash.cfg's code will not be the same as tytung's. So i will replace it again with the given code...i've done that and the issue still remains
P.S. I replaced code with copy-paste.

@tytung..yes i ran it as Administrator but did not work!
let me show you something

Untitled03.png
Untitled03.png (125.96 KiB) Viewed 3640 times

this is the original unzipped Recovery_250M folder..and in the given code is "cwm_recovery_leo.img" so i renamed the original .img file to "cwm_recovery_leo.img" and it worked but when i tried to run
8. AD Recovery a message "failed to open"(or something like that..i don not remember exactly) came up to my screen.
P.S. sorry if my Εnglish sucks :(
pch13

Postby tytung » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 pm

pch13 wrote:@symbuzzer i replaced flash.cfg code with this one

'misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 210M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize'
which is given by tytung..so if i replace it with the original one; flash.cfg's code will not be the same as tytung's. So i will replace it again with the given code...i've done that and the issue still remains
P.S. I replaced code with copy-paste.

@tytung..yes i ran it as Administrator but did not work!
let me show you something

Untitled03.png

this is the original unzipped Recovery_250M folder..and in the given code is "cwm_recovery_leo.img" so i renamed the original .img file to "cwm_recovery_leo.img" and it worked but when i tried to run
8. AD Recovery a message "failed to open"(or something like that..i don not remember exactly) came up to my screen.
P.S. sorry if my Εnglish sucks :(

You did it correctly.
The recovery name in flash.cfg must match the .img filename (i.e., cwm_recovery_leo.img).
Where does your original recovery_leo.img (3680KB) come from? It's a little small.
Try to download a different recovery image and modify the recovery name and size in flash.cfg accordingly.
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
tytung
Site Admin

Postby symbuzzer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Please look this post: unofficial-twrp-2-6-0-0-for-leo-released-bu-kokotas-t35.html#p481
Probably your recovery image is bigger than 5 mb. So DAF couldnt flash it:(
I will modify installation instructions again. Thanks for feedback.
symbuzzer
Forum Moderator

Re: [GUIDE] How to install Android on HTC HD2/LEO [aMagldr / Black LK][01/11/2013]

Postby pch13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

First of all thanks for your fast response!..both of you:)!

@tytung..well if i remember correctly 3-4 months ago i have faced an issue with DAF when i tried to instal 4.2.2 v2.6 and i followed this steps

~~~~~~~~1~~~~~~~~~
Untitled04.png
Untitled04.png (32.12 KiB) Viewed 3628 times

~~~~~~~~2~~~~~~~~~
Untitled05.png
Untitled05.png (27.35 KiB) Viewed 3628 times

and the issue solved..so if i am right recovery_leo.img comes from links in first pic..

@symbuzzer.. you welcome:)!. i will try these solutions tomorrow morning because i have a terrible headache and i do not want to mess up everything.
But i would like to make you a childish question..from that you said i am going to do the second modification to my flash config?
pch13

Re: [GUIDE] How to install Android on HTC HD2/LEO [aMagldr / Black LK][01/11/2013]

Postby symbuzzer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm

pch13 wrote:First of all thanks for your fast response!..both of you:)!

@tytung..well if i remember correctly 3-4 months ago i have faced an issue with DAF when i tried to instal 4.2.2 v2.6 and i followed this steps

~~~~~~~~1~~~~~~~~~
Untitled04.png

~~~~~~~~2~~~~~~~~~
Untitled05.png

and the issue solved..so if i am right recovery_leo.img comes from links in first pic..

@symbuzzer.. you welcome:)!. i will try these solutions tomorrow morning because i have a terrible headache and i do not want to mess up everything.
But i would like to make you a childish question..from that you said i am going to do the second modification to my flash config?

Yes you will, it is necessary because. Good luck :)
symbuzzer
Forum Moderator

Postby homer45 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

symbuzzer wrote:It should be "Wait USB... USB"
So I am sure at the moment, you didnt install WinCE drivers. Please look 1st post of this topic and install WinCE drivers from Needed Tools section. After that, it should work. Good luck.

Well,I finally did it.
Problem was with a driver on my PC.
I used this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1992345 to fix it.

My new android is ok so far.
Thanks for a help.
homer45

PreviousNext

Return to HD2 Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting and General