[Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Android development for HTC HD2/Leo
Moderator: Forum Moderator

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby chautruongthinh » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm

hiking3110 wrote:I has try flash win mobile 6.5 again, g-sensor has working very good, then i has wipe task29 and install android again, and g-sensor has not work :(, nothing happen with g-sensor :(, my logcat file http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b977 ... logcat.log , i try install other android version, and such failure, i do not think it's faulty hardware.


@Tytung
I tried to help him: flash radio 2.15, Task29, Insatll MAGLRD, repartition NAND, install new ROM (with all WIPE),.... It's g-sensor still not work!! I hope you can help we fix this!!
User avatar
chautruongthinh
Junior Member
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Ben Tre City
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Advertisement
 

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby tytung » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:24 pm

hiking3110 wrote:I has try flash win mobile 6.5 again, g-sensor has working very good, then i has wipe task29 and install android again, and g-sensor has not work :(, nothing happen with g-sensor :(, my logcat file http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b977 ... logcat.log , i try install other android version, and such failure, i do not think it's faulty hardware.


Did you ever repair your HD2's display panel?
I remembered that new panel is not compatible with the g-sensor driver in the kernel.
Unfortunately, no solution to this hardware trouble.
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
Image
User avatar
tytung
Site Admin
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Country: Taiwan (tw)
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby hiking3110 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

tytung wrote:
Did you ever repair your HD2's display panel?
I remembered that new panel is not compatible with the g-sensor driver in the kernel.
Unfortunately, no solution to this hardware trouble.

my HD2 display panel has not fix, why g-sensor working in winmobile 6.5? More people use hd2 tmobile has found error as above when win mobile 6.5 -> android.
hiking3110
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 pm
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby zenida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Any work in progress on the last stable CM10.1.3?
zenida
Junior Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby Odysseus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:34 pm

hiking3110 wrote:my HD2 display panel has not fix, why g-sensor working in winmobile 6.5? More people use hd2 tmobile has found error as above when win mobile 6.5 -> android.

Are you the original owner that purchased the device new? If so, has it ever been in for repair for any reason? I ask this because as Tytung said there are known issues with repaired units. No one seems to know why some work fine in Android after repair while others don't. After taking mine apart a few times I can say from experience that they're far from easy to reassemble. I suspect that knock-off parts, or static electricity caused shorts during reassembly, are the culprits and Windows seems to be able to deal with it better. Why exactly this occurs no one seems to know, but as stated this is a well known issue.
Current device: HTC Amaze 4G
Bootloader: HTC - Dev unlocked, S-on
Recovery: 4ext - smart flash enabled
ROM: CM-10 - Compiled and customized by me - thanks spostsstar89 - CM - Team Nightmare
Xposed framework - rovo89
GravityBox - C3C076

Previous device: HTC HD2 (TMOUS - LEO1024)
Final ROM: NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 v2.7 - Tytung
Had more lives than a cat, best handset I ever owned
Lesson: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
RIP
User avatar
Odysseus
Recognized Contributor
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NYLimited » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

tytung wrote:Did you ever repair your HD2's display panel?
I remembered that new panel is not compatible with the g-sensor driver in the kernel.
Unfortunately, no solution to this hardware trouble.

hiking3110 wrote:my HD2 display panel has not fix, why g-sensor working in winmobile 6.5? More people use hd2 tmobile has found error as above when win mobile 6.5 -> android.


If your device never had any hardware repairs I don't know why the G-Sensor would fail to work.

Generally, after some repairs (e.g. motherboard or touch screen replacement) a newer version of the hardware driver is found on the HD2. The new driver has a number of changes and improvements over the legacy version, including smaller size as I recall, however, the code is implemented differently - initial function module_init ( BMA150_init ); return i2c_add_driver (&bma150_driver); module_exit ( BMA150_exit ); i2c_del_driver (&bma150_driver); __exit && __init (Kernel built in or module) are all different. There is a list someplace detailing the complete changes and devices.

You can try a Google search for a file called bma150_usr.zip and instructions on how to safely replace the one on your device with the legacy version. Doing this *MAY* fix your issue although, as I already said, without repairs I am not sure I understand how you would have ended up with new drivers.

Cheers!
Image


MY DEVICES: show
  • LG-H901 (V10) - Stock, rooted, TWRP
  • Google Nexus 4 - Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • Google Nexus 7 - 2012 3G model, Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • HTC HD2 - Retired
  • HTC P4350 (TMO Wing) - Retired


User avatar
NYLimited
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: 40.75659° N 73.98626° W
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby chautruongthinh » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm

NYLimited wrote:
If your device never had any hardware repairs I don't know why the G-Sensor would fail to work.

Generally, after some repairs (e.g. motherboard or touch screen replacement) a newer version of the hardware driver is found on the HD2. The new driver has a number of changes and improvements over the legacy version, including smaller size as I recall, however, the code is implemented differently - initial function module_init ( BMA150_init ); return i2c_add_driver (&bma150_driver); module_exit ( BMA150_exit ); i2c_del_driver (&bma150_driver); __exit && __init (Kernel built in or module) are all different. There is a list someplace detailing the complete changes and devices.

You can try a Google search for a file called bma150_usr.zip and instructions on how to safely replace the one on your device with the legacy version. Doing this *MAY* fix your issue although, as I already said, without repairs I am not sure I understand how you would have ended up with new drivers.


Apparently he also tried bma150_usr.zip but G-Sensor still not work!!
User avatar
chautruongthinh
Junior Member
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Ben Tre City
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby NYLimited » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 pm

chautruongthinh wrote:
Apparently he also tried bma150_usr.zip but G-Sensor still not work!!


Ah, I missed that part, thanks.
In this case I am out of ideas also.. :?

Cheers!
Image


MY DEVICES: show
  • LG-H901 (V10) - Stock, rooted, TWRP
  • Google Nexus 4 - Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • Google Nexus 7 - 2012 3G model, Stock 5.1.1, Franco kernel, TWRP - Retired
  • HTC HD2 - Retired
  • HTC P4350 (TMO Wing) - Retired


User avatar
NYLimited
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm
Location: 40.75659° N 73.98626° W
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: [Aug. 18, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.2 V2.6 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby soren » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Do you have a plan to update this ROM to CM 10.1.3? Or this is the last version?
soren
Senior Member
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: [Oct. 20, 2013][ROM][JB][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 V2.7 [Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2]

Postby tytung » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

V2.7 (Oct. 20, 2013)
  • Updated CM-10.1.3 source code.
  • Fixed the video playing issue of YouTube v5.x for legacy devices (Credit: Magica)
  • Updated to the latest hosts file (August-24-2013) for blocking ads.
  • Updated to Gmail 4.6
  • Updated to Google Maps 7.3.0
  • Updated to Google Play services 3.2.66
  • Updated to Google Search 2.8.8.8493
  • Updated to YouTube 5.1.10
  • Moved Google Now app to the data space to save the system space.
  • Removed Google Now offline files and non-US PICO TTS files to save the system space for full installation.
  • Decreased the required system space to 233.8 MB (Full installation).
  • Increased the required system space to 210 MB (Custom installation with everything unchecked).

Downloads:
Paste your logcat to GitHub Gist or any similar websites, and link it in your post if you need any help. (Don't forget to tell us your HD2 setup/configuration.)

Device: HTC HD2 (LEO512)
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR v1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6

My work for Android on HD2:
Image
User avatar
tytung
Site Admin
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Country: Taiwan (tw)
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

PreviousNext

Return to HD2 Android Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron